Sunday 9 April 2017

#The Prince of Peace






If life seems to be out of balance and everything is going wrong... or everything seems to be out of kilter.... I invite you to take a look at how you can regain greater balance and peace in your life by clicking on the above video link.  
This week on the run up to Easter Sunday, there's a series of videos you can watch that give real life examples of how others have found this peace and balance by practicing the  principles below:-


I particularly relate to the video on Hope and how this has brought me comfort and peace throughout the last six months after Heni's death. Whatever your life holds for you right now, I hope that you too can find and be full of this peace.


Jx

Join me again soon for my next post about our trip up to the Lake district....
 where we put Heni's memorial bench in situ in one of the most beautiful peaceful places you can imagine...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...